I’m not going to lie to you – I have a problem. And that problem is that I love lipstick. I love cheap lipstick, I love expensive lipstick, and I love every colour under the rainbow. I can’t tell you how many lipsticks I own, but it is definitely in the double digits. And one of my favourite brands is Colourpop, an indie brand based out of California that specializes in making really great products for really great prices. Nothing is over $10 USD, and they now ship worldwide so that everyone can get in on the goodness. If you follow a lot of beauty gurus on Instagram, you’ve definitely seen their products around before. I really like their blush and Ultra Satin liquid lipsticks. personally.
And now my favourite brand has teamed up with my favourite Japanese kitty, with a limited edition collection with super cute packaging and the same great prices. Colourpop x Hello Kitty just launched, with 16 new products to add to your collection.
- Four new eyeshadows, which are available as a bundle called Mama’s Apple PIe. The colours include:
- Rainbow: a sheer finish white with silver and pink glitter
- Friendship File: a metallic warm peachy beige
- Small Gift: pearlized mid-tone peach pink
- School Bus: pearlized deep navy blue
- One Highlighter, School is Fun, which is described as a duochrome gold, and is ALREADY sold out.
- One blush, called Coin Purse, a matte bright rosy pink shade.
- Three Ultra Glossy lips
- Supercute: a sheer bright glittery pink
- Arigato: sheer bright hot pink, also with glitter (naturally)
- Trinkets: a sheer blue red, also with glitter accents
- Two Ultra Satin lipsticks
- Tiny Chum: Nude baby pink
- Lock Diary: Bright fuschia
- One ultra metallic lipstick called Surprise, a cool toned ruby red with a metallic finish and even more glitter (do you sense a theme?)
- Three Lippie Stix
- Konnichiwa: a mid-tone cool blue pink with a creme finish
- Date Mate: A vibrant cool-toned fuschia in their Matte X formula (which is more comfortable than their old matte Lippie Stix formula)
- Let’s Play: A bright cranberry with hot pink pearls with their Satin Luxe finish
- The final product is a limited edition Hello Kitty makeup bag, which has already sold out.
The collection just launched yesterday, and most Colourpop special collections sell out fast, so if there is a colour you want, you have to jump on it quickly. I will definitely be picking up Let’s Play.
All products are available exclusively online on the Colourpop website, and ships worldwide.
//Image by Colourpop.