The chances of us space and sci-fi geeks ever venturing into the great unknown seems so far out of reach, but hey, a girl can dream, right? And though space seems so out of reach now, with these awesome accessories, we can feel just a bit closer — and show off our geeky sides while looking incredible.
1. Dark Nebula Galaxy Tights $32 USD
Plain black tights? Puh-lease. Printed tights are in, and you can’t get any more awesome than these ombre galaxy tights!
2. Ursa Major Constellation Necklace $18.75 USD
Not only does this necklace have a digital illustration of the Ursa Major constellation, but it’s also shaped like a bear. Can you say win/win?
3. Universe Earrings $15 USD
I want these universe earrings so much I can’t even!
4. Full Moon Necklace in Gunmetal Black $14.45 USD
Full moon. Gunmetal. How can you go wrong?
5. Telescope Necklace $24.75 USD
I can’t get over how much I love this brass collapsing telescope necklace. And in case you were wondering: yes, the telescope does work!
6. Space Out Pyramid $40 USD
The galaxy and geometry collide in this awesome triangle necklace!
7. Cosmic Fate Skater Skirt $38 USD
A galaxy print skater skirt with a high waist AND side pockets? I need you in my life. Now. Has geek ever looked so chic?