Whoever said you can’t wear white after Labor Day never met this superheroine! Tora Olafsdotter, AKA Ice, commands the power of ice and snow to defeat enemies of the Justice League and the Birds of Prey. True to her name and abilities, Ice favors costumes in shades of blue and white, no matter what medium she’s seen in — she’s been featured in comics as well as DC animated shows like Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
This set combines looks from both Ice’s animated costume and her clothes as they appear in the comics. Capture Tora’s ice-queen chic with a pale blue dress and warm cable-knit stockings. A bomber jacket, mittens, and furry boots keep the winter-color theme going, while icicle earrings and a snowflake necklace reference Tora’s powers. If you’re feeling really daring, try out a new bleach-blonde or chrome hair color, or mimic Ice’s white hair with a snug cap.
- Cap-Sleeve Skater Dress from Rare London, $16 USD
- Thick Ribbed Tights from Debenhams, $16 USD
- Biker Jacket from H&M, $49.95 USD
- Knit Gloves from UdoBuy, $20 USD (sale)
- Sweater Booties from Payless, $22.99 USD
- Over Ice Necklace from Mark, $30 USD
- Icicle Spike Earrings from ASOS, $10.55 USD
- Poly Blonde Dye from Nelly, $19 USD
- Ivory Glitter Cable Beanie from Windsor, $10.90 USD