- David Tennant insists he has no idea what is happening for Doctor Who‘s 50th anniversary. Seeing as how he keeps getting asked, I assume that means no one believes him.
- For those of you eager to see more of Sif’s relationship with Thor, Jaimie Alexander has confirmed that you will see more interaction between the two in Thor 2.
- Ignore the rumours! Lil Wayne will not be voicing a Pixar character.
- Ashton Kutcher is going to play Steve Jobs. That’s not the punchline to a joke, that’s something that’s actually happening.
- Want to get your hands on Wreck-It Ralph ASAP? Disney is planning on a digital release before the DVD/Blu-Ray hits shelves.
- Haley Atwell will not be reprising her role of Peggy in Captain America: The Winter Soldier.
- Ayat Al Eisa is the first Saudi female horror film producer.
- Mad scientist and personal role model Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb is getting his own web series!