Alanna the Lioness has been the subject of Fangirl Friday here on Paper Droids, and I’m definitely among her admirers. However, my favorite Tortallan lady knight and the subject of today’s inspiration set is one Keladry of Mindelan, Alanna’s legacy and a legend in her own right.
Mindelan’s colors are blue, gray, and cream; these shades form the basis of the set seen here. Start with gray skinnies and a pale blue button-front top, then add a gray kimono-sleeve sweater and black obi belt that call back to the styles of the Yamani Islands, where Kel grew up. Black combat boots are battle-ready and owl earrings represent the crest of Kel’s family. Top off everything with a tough but pretty chain-mail necklace and get ready for adventure!
- Piper’s Closet Double Button Skinny Jean from Alloy, $39.90 USD
- Tassel Kimono Cardigan from River Island, $19.00 USD
- ASOS CURVE Leather Obi Belt from ASOS, $35.18 USD
- Sleeveless Single Breasted Loose Shirt from SheInside, $39.36 USD
- Owl Earrings from Mango, $24.99 USD
- Armor Chain Necklace from Forever 21, $12.80 USD
- Military Combat Lace Ups from NaNa (vegan shoe option), $47.99 USD