Say it with us: winter is coming! At least, autumn has just arrived, depending on what part of the world you live in. If you’re feeling a nip in the air and a burning desire for ALL the pumpkin treats, check out some sweet new items for cold weather from around the web. No need to slice open a Tauntaun when you’ve got awesome nerd gear to keep you snug!
Take a look at our picks, all under $50 USD!
Channel the mighty Martha Jones with an oxblood leather jacket.
- Trapunto Moto Jacket from 2b ($49.95 USD)
A Jayne hat is cunning, but there are lots of other head-warming options in the ’verse!
If, like geek girl extraordinaire Janna O’Shea, you abhor pants, try out some fun tights when the weather cools down.
- Don’t Panic Tights from Tattoo Socks ($23.00 USD)
- Running Through the Roses Tights from Modcloth ($32.99 USD) — Poison Ivy approved!
Who needs swag when you’re kawaii as fuck?
- Super Kawaii Knee High Socks from ThinkGeek ($10.99 USD)
Don’t let your fingers freeze off; you need them for gaming, flipping through comics, and other nerdy pursuits!
- Wonder Woman Gloves from DuckyDame ($17.00 USD)
Show your Slytherin pride with a serpentine print scarf.
- Snake Charmer Scarf, Slytherin House Colors from Binary Winter ($26.00 USD)