If the weather’s starting to get chilly where you are, look to ladies in cardigans for fashion inspiration! Take Jade, the protagonist of the video game Beyond Good and Evil; Jade’s a photographer and martial artist who knows that dressing suitably for adventures is half the battle. Check out the set below for duds drawn from Jade’s rough’n’ready style.
A white tank top and olive crop pants are a good starting place for this outfit. After that, it’s all about accessories and finishing touches: layer on a cardigan in a brighter shade of green and a complementary headband to mimic Jade’s eponymous favorite color. Try cool high-top sneakers if you’ve got an active lifestyle, or deck shoes if you’re just roaming about town. A tan cross-body bag is perfect for stashing your sword and other necessaries, and shimmery green eyeshadow is a good alternative to Jade’s emerald lipstick. Finally, pop on a pair of cute earrings shaped like Jade’s weapon of choice: the camera!
- Crop Top from Topshop, $12.00 USD
- Pleat Detail Cardigan from Debenhams, $35.00 USD
- Almost Famous Poplin Cargo Crop from Alloy, $14.99 USD (sale price)
- Studded Hi-Top Sneaker from Charlotte Russe, $36.50 USD
- Earthkeepers Deering Boat Shoe from Endless, $46.00 USD
- Vagabond for Life Bag from Swell, $49.99 USD
- Mint Knot Headband from ASOS, $6.90 USD (sale price)
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Edgy Emerald from Walmart, $5.84 USD
- Betsey Johnson Camera Stud Earrings from Dillard’s, $30.00 USD