Mari McCabe, known better by her superheroine codename Vixen, isn’t your average supermodel…she also harnesses the power to draw strength, power, and attributes from all members of the animal kingdom to fight along the members of the Justice League and Suicide Squad. Somewhat of a fashionista (she is a model in her day job, after all),Vixen’s costume is eye-catching and iconic.
Channel her style for a sharp daytime look with a pair of fashion-forward gold harem pants and a pretty pale yellow blouse. A spiky necklace mimics the collar and belt of teeth and claws Vixen wears. Leopard-print booties are fashion-forward and call back to the big-cat print of Vixen’s costume. Don’t be afraid to load on some shine – the more the better in this case! Try golden bangles and bracelets, a pair of Mari’s signature hoop earrings, and a fierce claw ring, and cap everything off with some cat-eye sunglasses and a trendy coral lipstick. Time to hit the runway!
- Yellow Frill Sleeve Blouse from Wallis Fashion. $35.00 USD
- Shitsuke Mid-Waist Harem Pants from sheinside. $29.90 USD
- Miso Stone and Spike Necklace from Republic.$11.00 USD
- Qupid Nelson Asymmetrical Button Ankle Booties from Amazon. $15-31.50 USD
- Kenneth Cole NY “Modern Deco” Cuff from Endless. $48.00 USD
- Wrap-Around Bangles from 2b. $21.95 USD
- Cat Bracelet from Topshop. $20.00 USD
- Hook Claw Ring from Topshop. $18.00 USD
- Yochi Round Beaded Hoop from Otteny. $40.00 USD
- Pink Leopard Sunglasses from Charlotte Russe. $5.50 USD
- Clinique Chubby Stick Lip Balm in Oversized Orange from Sephora. $16.00 USD