This style set derives some graphic inspiration from Faith Connors, the protagonist of the videogame Mirror’s Edge. As a “Runner,” Faith relays messages to and from revolutionary groups who distrust more mainstream forms of communication. Suitably for someone always on the move, Faith’s clothes are uncomplicated and allow for a wide range motion; if your lifestyle is similar, look no further for a fresh outfit idea that’s easily tailored to pieces you already own and your personal style.
A breezy black tank and white cargo pants form the base of Faith’s outfit. Then all you need are some bright accessories—try sturdy red sneakers and matching fingerless gloves, then add a cool cuff similar to Faith’s armband. Slick black eyeliner can be used to recreate Faith’s striking tattoo or a more subtle cat-eye, and a bright yellow bag carries all your necessaries, whether that’s textbooks or top-secret communiqués!
- Jack Creek Tank from Hollister - $10 USD (sale price)
- Linen Blend Cargo pants from Old Navy - $17.97 USD (sale price)
- Puma Unisex Slip-On Sneaker from Endless - $30-55.00 USD
- USB Pyramid Bracelet from Juicy Couture - $48.00 USD
- May May Bow Accent Shoulder Bag from Yes Style - $16.20 USD
- Fingerless Knit Gloves from Alice In Wonderland - $12.99 USD
- Lifeline Liquid True Black Eyeliner from Beauty Bar - $18.00 USD